Our client is a leading provider of web-based customer support outsourcing services for e-mail and real-time chat customer care communications. The client devotes 100% of its time on the growing 'e-care' industry and develops unique solutions and technologies to manage this specialized marketplace. Their outsourced solution brings to organizations, the people, process, proven experience and leading edge technologies needed to succeed on the internet.
E-Care is unique compared with conventional phone support. As an innovator in the 'communications continuum, our client with proven solutions for service level guarantees, forecasting, extranet reporting, direct customer feedback, has developed a unique customer experience.
Our Client used several disparate purchasing and fixed asset systems, which were not robust enough to keep pace with the company's growth.
Due to rapid growth, the client had outgrown their existing Accounting and Financials package and desired to implement a new Financial system that would:
- Integrate company financials across disparate locations in the enterprise and to consolidate the same.
- Automate Billing processes and significantly reduce billing cycles.
- Streamline and Automate Bill Payment and Collection processes
- Optimize capital investment and ensure shareholder value
- Reduce Transaction cost, Ensure Data Integrity and Control and Positions staff for more value-added roles
The key features that Client wanted incorporated in the new system were:
- The ability to integrate the new Financials system with other dimensions in the enterprise
- Software solution that would scale with its growth potential.
The Client had multiple locations in the US alone and required a rapid integration and implementation of the new package. Data migration of existing data and integration with multiple locations and conversion challenges related to the new technology area were also to be addressed. Tight implementation time lines forced innovative parallel delivery mechanisms.
After careful consideration, Oracle Financials package was chosen as the base for implementing the new system. Clavib partnered with other organizations and the client at various levels to execute the roadmap for the implementation. Customizing the package for the client's needs involved an innovative approach to building the interfaces and conversion framework to successfully migrate data from the old system.
The Clavib teams experience with installation of the package, building interfaces, conversions, reports and mapping functional requirements to the package was leveraged to deliver a quality solution.